Tuesday 9 March 2010

Transport Project - Test Shots


To find out how my ideas would look I went out on the 27th and 28th of March and shot a few test shots.

The first idea I looked at was road signs/traffic control. Unfortunately I didn't have enough time to venture further afield to look for roadkill or roadside tributes, so just shot the signs and effects of traffic in my local area.

I think some of these shots are interesting. I may experiment with a slow shutter speed at night and try and get all 3 colours of the traffic light at once. I feel maybe shooting some of the road signs from different angles or closer up will also look good and give them more of an abstract look, as they look a little boring just straight on.

Next up was my shoe idea. I took photos of various shoes I use for different aspects of my life, and put them on different floors to represent where I wear them, for example home, work, nights out, bedtime, etc


However, I don't think this idea works terribly well, it doesn't really say what I want it too. I may experiment further but I don't think this will make it to my final idea.




No comments:

Post a Comment