Saturday 20 March 2010

Transport Project - Edited Final Images

I decided to have a go at editing all my images to see if they can be improved in any way. Firstly I enhanced the colours to make them bolder, and sharpened the image.

I think my roadkill image looks better after editing.

Again with this shot I enhanced the colours, and altered the saturation and contrast. I didn't think there was much difference with this one, but I'm going to go with the edited version.


I used the same editing techniques for this image, again I think it looks better as it has bought out the colours of the doll well, which really helps to make it stand out.


Used the same enhancing techniques for this one, again I prefer this version!


I again enhanced the colours, contrast and the saturation. I think this image looks better than the original.

For this one I cropped the image and enlarged the sign, then enhanced the colours to try and make it brighter. This version looks much better than the original.

No comments:

Post a Comment